4/03/2006

New Poll

Just for the World Champ, I have updated my "weekly" poll.

This week's poll:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE 90'S ALTERNATIVE ROCK BAND?


Oh, and just so all are aware, one will note that there are several bands that are not present (such as R.E.M., U2, etc.). There is a reason for that. One will also note that there are some bands that might not normally be included in such a list (i.e., Blur, Silver Chair, etc.). There is a reason for that also.

He who makes the polls determines the results.

(Yes, I did say "he," not "she." We'll leave it at that)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll dedicate my next assault & battery to you, Exist. Thanks for the new poll. Thanks even more for not including U2 and R.E.M. You have earned yourself 100 fighting points.

Unknown said...

I cast my vote for the RHCP, but was tallied under Collective Soul. I'm PISSED.

Exist-Dissolve said...

WCSN--

I apologize. That was a programming error on my behalf. The results have been correct. Moreover, considering your considerable influence on the earth's gravitational field, an additional 4 votes have been added to yours.

Unknown said...

Much obliged. Your knowledge of both physics and astronomy have impressed me. You have earned an additional 55 fighting points for expressing your wisdom, and fixing the poll.