2/17/2006

Site Updates

After a veritable firestorm of vicious emails (okay, it was just Randy) concerning the "unprotected" links which were bundled into the reformat of my site, I have spent numerous minutes removing them and replacing them with more appropriate content. I apologize with the deepest regards to those eyes and ears which were seared because of my gross and unwarranted negligence.

Anyway, as the observant blog-reader will note, my site has been reformatted a bit, with a third column being added on the left. At the present, I have links to satirical news sites at the head, and a listing of my favorite quotes from many of my beloved philosophical/literary mentors. At the present, I am out of ideas as to what else to fill up the new column with. Therefore, I am "officially" opening the table for comments/suggestiongs/protestations concerning the future content.

Thank you for your perusal of my humble site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though my knowledge of the blogging world is limited, I still stand amazed at what you have accomplished here.