2/16/2006

Tally Ho for Tally Hall...

I ran across one of the coolest bands I think I've ever heard in my entire life. They have a sort of Queen meets Beck meets Jack Johnson flair, and are simply as funny as can be. Clink on the image on the right--it will pop up a player which can play a bunch of their songs while you continue perusing this blog!

Update Note: Never mind the pop up, Blogger "graciously" blocks javascript--stupid jerks...

As wonderful as the music of Tally Hall is, however, their music video for "Banana Man" is beyond explanation. I don't know who thought up the conceptual idea for it, but the video is unbelievable. Definitely something worth checking out. If you click on the flaming red head, it will pop up a video of "Banana Man."

I give Tally Hall all thumbs. They are unique, refreshing, fun and yet completely interesting to listen to without becoming quickly trite. Check them out at tallyhall.com. I love them so much that they are going to become a permanent fixture in my links....

No comments: