2/04/2006

Walking in a Lego Wonderland

This evening I ran across some interesting pictures of a church made entirely out of legos. It was created by Amy Hughes, and it's pretty incredible.

Anyway, it picqued my interest, so I did a photo search for some other interesting lego creations.

First of all, I found out that there are Lego series for Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, and Halo 2!

Finally, for some truly crazy lego creations, Legoland is a must see. Here's some pictures I found of various landmarks that have been recreated completely out of legos.

Oh, and if you want to make your own Lego "Statue of Liberty," Lego now has a software program called Lego Factory that allows you to plot out your design and the program will tell you which peices you need, what steps to follow, etc. So much for creativity...

No comments: