2/28/2006

Update: Part Deux

Welcome to my site. For those who haven't been around in a while, I have changed some things recently. For one, there is now a "weekly" poll for your voting pleasure. In fact, I am hoping that it becomes so popular that it becomes a feasible substitute for those who do not wish to participate in the democratic process of the United States Government (as well as the fact that it is a shameless attempt to generate more site hits...).

Secondly, I have added several new "friends." Links to their constituent webspaces can be accessed under the "Friendlies" heading in the right-hand column.

Thirdly, I have added 4 live RSS news feeds: Universetoday.com, Space.com, World Transhumanism Association, and Kurzwiel's site. By "live," of course, I mean that the news stories provided are constantly updating as they are published. This is all to provide my dear readers with interesting and intellectually stimulating information. These feeds can be found on the right-hand column after my Reading List. Please feel free to suggest news feeds that you would like to see provided.

Finally, I have provided a link by which to subscribe to my blog. If you use a newsreader such as NewsGator or Google Reader, you can add my blog and be able to read it through that medium (as opposed to having to visit the physical site to access the information). The subscription button can be accessed directly underneath my profile at the top of the page, right side.

These updates are exclusively for the benefit of my loyal readers. Please feel free to comment and/or make suggestions as to the layout of the site, the contents, and information which you would like to see provided.

Thank you.

No comments: